Data We Collect About You
We collect and use different types of data from and about your including:
- Personal data that we could reasonably use to identify you directly or indirectly, such as your name, email address, and telephone number, or that you provide to use through our Website (‘personal data”).
- Non-personal Data that does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity or relate to an identified individual, such as statistical or aggregated information.
- Technical Information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, or operating system and platform.
- Non-personal Details about your Website interactions, including full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), clickstream data for navigation to and from our website (including date and time), page response times, among other data that helps us understand how you use the site.
How We Collect Data About You
- Direct Interactions. You may give us information about you by filling in forms or corresponding with us by phone, email, or otherwise.
- Automated Technologies and Interactions. As you interact with our Website, we automatically collect technical data about your equipment and browsing activity as specified above. We collect this information by using cookies and other similar technologies. (see Cookies section below for more information)
- Third Parties or Publicly Available Sources. We may receive information about you from third parties, including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors, advertising networks, analytics providers, or search information providers.
A “Cookie” is a tiny data file stored in your computer. Cookies make web-surfing easier for you by saving your information while you are visiting a website. Techtron Engineering will place a unique identifier in the Cookie and use it to connect your computer with the information we store for you in our database. In our database we store things like your email, the items you add to your shopping cart, user specific information on the pages you visit, and previous visits to our Website.
Cookies are typically broken down into the following categories:
- Essential Cookies enable you to navigate our Website and to use its services and features. Without these cookies, our Website will not perform as smoothly for you as we would like, and we may not be able to provide core functions and features
- Analytics Cookies collect information about the use of our website and enable use to improve the way it works. For example, analytics cookies show us the most frequently visited pages and analyze site traffic. We use them to look at overall patterns of usage on the site, rather than the usage of any specific individual.
- Techtron uses third-party service providers, including Google Analytics, to analyze the use of our website. You can opt-out of the use of web analysis at any time by downloading and installing a Browser Plugin offered by Google or by configuring your browser to delete and reject cookies.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our Website who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the site, but some features may not function.
Personal Data Disclosure
We may share your personal data as follows:
- With our service providers, agents, or business partners so that they may perform services for us, including running our Website and specific features on the site, monitoring and analyzing web traffic, managing customer information databases, sending communications for us, executing marketing programs and delivering ads, processing payments and calculating sales tax or other required tax, processing and shipping product orders, and delivering products and services.
- With our affiliated for purposes of supporting business operations, which may include legal and administrative support.
- With other third parties, such as law enforcement or other government entities: (1) if we believe there has been a violation of our website policies; (2) if we believe that someone may be causing injury to our right or property, other users, or anyone else; (3) to respond to judicial process or to provide information to law enforcement or (4) as required by law.
We recognize the importance of maintaining the security of your information. We have implemented technical and organizational security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, and modification
In addition, we don’t save your credit card information on our servers. If someone should get ahold of your account login information, they won’t be able to view your credit card information. We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. We securely transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing. If you choose to have us remember a credit card for future purchases, we do store a credit card token that is issued by our credit card processor. You will still need the security code on the back of the physical card to make a purchase with a saved credit card token. Unfortunately, no matter how hard we try, no system is perfect
Techtron Engineering’s site is not directed towards children under the age of thirteen (13) and we do not knowingly collect information from children under thirteen. All services available on this Site are intended to be purchased by adults. If we discover that information has been collected from a child under the age of thirteen, we will delete that information immediately and will not disclose it to third parties.
Sale or Acquisition
In the event that another party acquires all or part of Techtron Engineering’s assets, we reserve the right to include the information defined above among the assets transferred to the acquiring company.
You have the right, under certain circumstances:
- To be provided with a copy of your personal data help by us:
- To request the rectification or erasure of your personal data held by us:
- To request that we restrict the processing of your personal data
Right to Withdraw Consent
Where the processing of your personal data by us is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent without detriment at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Such withdrawal will not affect the processing of your personal data prior to withdrawal.
Copyright Infringement – Notice & Procedure for Making Claims
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the copyright agent at Techtron with the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Techtron that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon
- A description of where the material you claim if infringing is located on the site
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Techtron’s Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
2040 N. Ferry Street
Anoka, MN 55303